Closed for the season.
Update: Hey Everyone! Just wanted to give a little update for this coming season..great news is we are included in phase 1 reopening! This means as of right now we are able to operate this summer. We have some work ahead of us in preparation and we will have a new system in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. We will be most likely operating on a reservation basis. I will be working out all the details in the coming weeks as we wait for the river to drop and weather to warm. Check bacf for updates. In the meantime stay safe!
We are excited to announce that we will be teaming up with Riverside RV Park to offer a longer 3 hour float in addition to our current one hour float. This brings a few changes to how we will be operating. Please review these changes below
- The longer float is by reservation only. So you must book ahead of time through our website, you can find the calendar and form in the “contact” section.
- We will be running the longer float every day ( of our operational days) at 11:00 am. if this float fills up we will run an additional float at 12:00 pm. You must arrive one hour ahead of float time to fill out paperwork, get equipment and to allow for shuttle time.
- Our shorter float will still operate on a first come first served basis with the only change being a change in hours. The new hours will be from 11:00 pm to 5:00 pm every day (of our operating days).
- Please see our “about” section for a full description of both floats.
* Please note we do not offer just a shuttle service at this time *
Our hours of operation are:
To be determined
Thursday through Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
However we will be taking reservations for the longer float most days.
July and August hours
Monday through Sunday 11:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Last tube rentals are at 5:00pm so pease arrive by no later than 4:45 pm to fill out paperwork.
Our days of operation are weather dependant so please check our website, twitter or Facebook pages for updates!