Update: We are now closed for the 2020 season.
As we all know many businesses are operating much differently this year and these changes and restrictions apply to us as well at River Lifestyle Co. The safety of our customers and everyone on the river has always been our top priority and will continue to be our top priority. In this update I will provide you with our new rules and restrictions to give you an idea on what this season will look like.
Most importantly if you are experiencing any covid-19 like symptoms, have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for covid-19 or recently returned from outside of the country please remain at home.
- We will be operating by appointment only and we will be spreading out start times to reduce the risk of multiple people being at our office at the same time.
- Only members of the same immediate family/ household or cohort group are able to float together at the same time (please follow this rule as it will be our small family run business to receive a fine or possibly shut down).
- So this means unfortunately at this time there will be no large group bookings.
- If you arrive late for your scheduled float there is a chance you may need to forgo your float in respect for the next scheduled float.
- All waivers must be filled out ahead of time to reduce the risk.
- All customers are asked to remain outside of the office at this time. Our staff will bring out all necessary equipment.
- Our shuttle van, office and all equipment will be sanitized in between each group/ float.
- Life Jackets will also be sanitized after every use. *But please note: If you are not comfortable using ours you may bring your own approved life jacket as they are mandatory to float with us.
- Currently the washroom facilities are open in Voyageur park but we do recommend that you come prepared wearing the clothes/ attire you will be floating in.
- We will update our floating rules and regulations as the government lifts restrictions.
These are challenging times for many businesses. Please be patient with us as we learn to navigate though this new way of operating. If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-935-5118. Lastly I would like to thank all of our wonderful customers for your ongoing support through past seasons and especially during these challenging times.
* Please note: we do not offer just a shuttle for people using their own tubes *
Our hours of operation are:
July and August hours
Monday through Sunday 11:00 am until 4:00 pm.
Our days of operation are weather dependant so please check our website, twitter or Facebook pages for updates!