We are now accepting reservations for the longer float for the 2019 season.
UPDATE: WE WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL THE RIVER LEVELS DROP BACK TO SAFE CONDITIONS.
Friday 11 – 5 CLOSED DUE TO WEATHER
Sat 11 – 5 CLOSED
Sun 11 – 5 CLOSED
We are excited to announce that we will be teaming up with Riverside RV Park to offer a longer 3 hour float in addition to our current one hour float. This brings a few changes to how we will be operating. Please review these changes below
- The longer float is by reservation only. So you must book ahead of time through our website, you can find the calendar and form in the “contact” section.
- We will be running the longer float every day ( of our operational days) at 11:00 am. if this float fills up we will run an additional float at 12:00 pm. You must arrive one hour ahead of float time to fill out paperwork, get equipment and to allow for shuttle time.
- Our shorter float will still operate on a first come first served basis with the only change being a change in hours. The new hours will be from 11:00 pm to 5:00 pm every day (of our operating days).
- Please see our “about” section for a full description of both floats.
* Please note we do not offer just a shuttle service at this time *
Our hours of operation are:
To be determined
Thursday through Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
However we will be taking reservations for the longer float most days.
July and August hours
Monday through Sunday 11:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Last tube rentals are at 5:00pm so pease arrive by no later than 4:45 pm to fill out paperwork.
Our days of operation are weather dependant so please check our website, twitter or Facebook pages for updates!