Welcome to River Lifestyle Co. we are a family run and family orientated river tubing rental company with a focus on creating a fun and safe activity for families to enjoy.
Our services include:
- Rentals: Included one river tube, life jacket and paddle. We also provide tether straps free of charge as children 4 to 10 are required to be tethered to an adult tube.
- Transportation from Devon lions campground back to Voyageur Park.
All of our river tubes are made from high quality pvc material with a safety chamber built right in. our tubes come in two different sizes.
- Adult size 44″ which includes a back rest and a cup holder. Rental Cost $23.00
- Kids size 38″ which also includes a backrest and a solid bottom which makes it safe for children to not fall through. Recommended age 4 to 10. Rental Cost $20.00
Our route starts at Voyageur park located in Devon, Alberta and finishes at the Devon Lions campground where transportation is provided back to Voyageur Park. See below for our tubing route.
This route takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours depending on water level so make sure you bring the necessities: Water, Snacks, sunscreen, hats and proper footwear.
The safety of our customers as well as everyone on the river is our top priority so please be aware of our rules listed below.
- Each participant must have a signed waiver in order to participate. Any participant under 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. * you can contact me to have forms emailed to you ahead of time if parent/ guardian is not also floating minimum age without at parent is 15.
- Age 4 is our minimum age requirement to participate (must be at least 30 lbs for our life jacket Requirements).
- All children aged between 4 and 10 MUST be tethered to a parent or guardian tube.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS may be taken on the trip or consumed within the park. Anyone who appears to be intoxicated or with alcohol will be refused rentals.
- No single tubers must be at least two tubers for safety reasons.
- No double floating on a tube. Tubes can be tethered to keep them together.
- Participants must remain on their tubes at all times besides entering and exiting the river. This is for safety purposes and to prevent lost tubes.(walking back wouldn’t be much fun!)
- LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- Please no pets on the tubes.
- Please Respect our beautiful river valley and dispose of any garbage in proper bins.
- Please refrain from foul language and disturbing behaviour to keep this activity enjoyable for everyone.
*There are no Lifeguards on duty so please always keep in mind that the north Saskatchewan river can move fairly fast at times and there is an undertow. Parents/ Guardians are responsible for the safety of their children at all times.
*There is a 5 minute walk from the exit point of the river to the shuttle location.
*The exit point is clearly marked during our hours of operation. PLEASE BE SURE NOT TO PASS THIS EXIT POINT as we do not provide shuttle services past this point.
*Our shuttle service does not supply children with booster seats so if your child requires one you are welcome to supply your own.